More Information About Classes / Parties
Host a party and learn to make your own jewelry, just sit back and shop Jenna's jewelry, or she can even teach you how to sell your own handmade products online!
The following types of classes / parties are available:
- Beading Parties - beginner jewelry instruction parties, great for birthdays (ages 8 and up)
- Stamping Classes - learn how to stamp and customize metal jewelry, great for girls night out
- Pet Tag Stamping Classes - learn how to create personalized tags for your pets
- Ecommerce Workshops - learn how to sell your handmade products online
- Social Media Workshops - learn how to promote your handmade products on social media
- Shopping Parties - get together with friends to shop, Jenna will bring ready-to-buy items or you can select pieces to be customized or personalized just for you
For more information or to schedule a jewelry making party, shopping party, or group workshop, please contact: email@example.com
*Locations: Jenna is able to attend in-person events in the Chicago IL area, Chicago Northwest Suburbs, and Peoria IL area.
She also instructs jewelry making classes at Illinois Central College in Peoria IL and Small Town Brewery in Wauconda, IL. For a list of classes available at ICC, visit: cce.icc.edu/acp